Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund NFO
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund has announced the launch of Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund. The scheme would be investing its assets in the securities composition of the Nifty Midcap 150 index.
The New Fund Offer (NFO) starts from 15th March 2021 and will end on 26th March 2021. The fund will reopen for continuous sale and repurchase within 5 business days of allotment. The date of unit allotment is 01st April 2021.
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital growth by generating returns closely corresponding to the returns generated by the Nifty Midcap 150 Index, less any tracking errors.
- The fund will be investing a minimum of 95% of its assets in the securities representing the Nifty Midcap 150 Index.
- It aims to generate returns for investors by replicating or tracking the Nifty Midcap 150 Index.
- The fund may also have a small exposure to debt and money market instruments to maintain liquidity.
- The fund will have a low expense ratio as it is a passive/Index fund.
Benefits of Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund
- Sunrise Sectors: The Fund offers exposures to stocks or companies operating in high-growth sectors.
- Mid-cap companies to benefit from economic recovery: It will offer exposure to midcap companies or stocks that can benefit from the fiscal or policy incentives.
- Hassle-free investing: It is an index fund which limits the risk of active stock selection.
Why invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund?
- The fund provides exposure to companies in the high-growth sectors.
- These sectors can show good growth in developing economies like India.
- Midcap stocks are generally in their growth phase and the midcap index provides exposures to such high growth companies that may not be available in the large-cap space.
- Investors will get exposure to a diversified portfolio of all the 150 midcap companies comprising the Nifty Midcap 150 Index with low minimum investments.
- Offers an opportunity to invest in midcap stocks that have the potential to become the next large-caps.
Who Should Invest?
This scheme is suitable for investors who are -
- Interested in long-term capital growth.
- Interested in investments in high-growth companies.
- Interested in investments in Midcap companies that have the potential to become large-caps in the coming years.
- Recommended for investors with an investment horizon of 5 years & above.
Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instruments||Minimum % of total assets (Indicative)||Maximum % of total assets (Indicative)||Risk Profile|
|Equity and Equity related securities representing the Nifty Midcap 150 Index||95%||100%||Moderate to High|
|Debt securities and Money Market Instruments||0%||5%||Low to Moderate|
About the Scheme
|Name of the fund||Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund|
|Fund launched by||Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund|
|Asset Management Company||Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited|
|Type of scheme||An open-ended index fund tracking or replicating the Nifty Midcap 150 TR Index|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital growth by replicating or tracking the Nifty Midcap 150 Index and generating similar to index returns, less tracking errors.|
|Benchmark||Nifty Midcap 150 TRI|
|Entry Load||Not Applicable|
0.5% of applicable NAV - If units are redeemed or switched out within 90 days.
Nil - If units are redeemed or switched out after 90 days.
|Minimum Application Amount||₹ 500 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Amount||₹ 500 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|STP, & SWP||Available|
|Fund Managers||Mr. Lovelish Solanki|
|Type||Minimum Installments||Minimum Amount|
|Weekly SIP||6||₹500 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Monthly SIP||6||₹500 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
More Latest NFO List:
Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Smallcap 50 Index Fund NFO
IDFC Gilt Index Fund NFO
DSP Floater Fund NFO
SBI International Access US Equity Fund of Fund NFO
Invesco India ESG Equity Fund NFO
UTI Nifty 200 Momentum 30 Index Fund NFO - Investment Objective, Returns, Taxation, SIP Details
Nippon India Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund NFO
ITI Mid Cap Fund NFO - Investment Objective, Returns, Risk, Scheme Details
Motilal Oswal Asset Allocation Passive Fund of Fund NFO
SBI Retirement Benefit Fund NFO
Nippon India Asset Allocator FOF NFO
Nippon India Asset Allocator FOF NFO
HSBC Global Equity Climate Change Fund of Fund NFO