Axis Global Innovation Fund of Fund NFO
Axis Mutual Fund has announced the launch of the Axis Global Innovation Fund of Fund. The scheme would be predominantly investing its assets in Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption.
The New Fund Offer (NFO) starts from 10th May 2021 and will end on 21st May 2021. The scheme will reopen for continuous sale and repurchase within 5 business of allotment.
The scheme’s investment objective is to generate long-term capital growth by investing its assets in the units of Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption - An equity fund that invests its assets in worldwide companies which can be benefited from innovative disruptions in the world economy.
- The fund will be investing a minimum of 95% of its assets in the units of Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption.
- Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption was incepted in December 2018 and has given a CAGR return of 33.4% since inception as of 31st March 2021.
- The fund invests in about 90 to 120 securities.
- The fund may also invest in money market instruments or debt instruments and units of liquid mutual fund schemes.
Why invest in Axis Global Innovation Fund of Fund NFO?
- The fund offers the opportunity to invest in themes that are not available or are very limited in India. For example, the sunrise sectors like AI, Renewables, or Electric Vehicles.
- Offers the opportunity to capture the value created by disruptive growth from the innovative companies listed outside India.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of new technologies like Cloud or Quantum computing, Big data & AI, Urban Vertical Farming, Healthtech, and many more. Investing in this fund will offer exposure to companies operating in these domains.
- The fund follows a diversified approach by investing across 9 sub-themes such as Digitalisation, Fintech, E-commerce, Environmental, New consumer, Healthcare, Food & Water, Communications, and Automation.
- The underlying fund has been managed actively to access multiple disruption themes globally.
Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption - Sector holdings
*As of 31st March 2021
Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption - Top 10 stock holdings
|Booking Holdings Inc||1.80%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||1.70%|
*As of 31st March 2021
Who Should Invest?
This scheme is suitable for investors who are -
- Interested in long-term capital growth.
- Interested in investments in Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption.
- Recommended for investors with an investment horizon of 5 years & above.
Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instruments||Minimum % of total assets (Indicative)||Maximum % of total assets (Indicative)||Risk Profile|
|Units of Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption||95%||100%||Moderate to High|
|Debt, money market instruments, or units of liquid schemes||0%||5%||Low to Moderate|
About the Scheme
|Name of the fund||Axis Global Innovation Fund of Fund|
|Fund launched by||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Asset Management Company||Axis Asset Management Company Limited|
|Type of scheme||An open-ended fund of fund scheme primarily investing in units of Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption|
|Investment Objective||The scheme’s investment objective is to generate long-term capital growth by investing its assets in Schroder International Selection Fund Global Disruption.|
|Benchmark||MSCI AC World (Net TR) INR|
|Entry Load||Not Applicable|
-10% of the units redeemed or switched out within 1 year - NIL,
-More than 10% of the units redeemed or switched out within 1 year- 1% of applicable NAV
-If units are redeemed or switched out after 1 year- NIL
Taxed as Non-Equity
-If units are sold within 3 years, gains will be added to income and taxed as per the investor's tax slab
-If units are sold after 3 years, gains are taxed with long-term capital gain tax @20% after indexation benefits
|Minimum Application Amount||₹ 5,000 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Amount||₹ 100 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|STP, & SWP||Available|
|Fund Managers||Mr. Hitesh Das (For Foreign Securities) and Mr. R. Sivakumar (For Debt Securities)|
|Type||Minimum Installments||Minimum Amount|
|Monthly SIP||6||₹1,000 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Yearly SIP||3||₹12,000 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|