Edelweiss Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL Index Fund 2026 NFO
Edelweiss Mutual Fund has announced the launch of the Edelweiss Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL Index Fund 2026. The scheme would be tracking the NIFTY PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index by investing in AAA-rated SDLs and PSU bonds which are maturing on or before April 2026.
The New Fund Offer (NFO) starts from 10th March 2021 and will end on 16th March 2021.
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide income over the long-term by tracking the Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index through investments in AAA-rated SDLs and PSU Bonds which are maturing on or before April 2026, less tracking errors and expense ratio.
- The Fund will be investing a minimum of 95% of its assets in the securities or the constituents of its underlying benchmark index which is: Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index.
- The fund will invest in PSU Bonds & State Government securities of companies like REC, PFC, IRFC, Powergrid, etc.
- The indicative index yield as of 25th February 2021 is 6.30%.
- The fund will have a fixed maturity on 30th April 2026.
Why invest in Edelweiss Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL Index Fund 2026?
- Stability: The fund will invest in fixed maturity bonds which provides stability & visibility of returns at the time of maturity.
- Higher safety: The fund will invest its assets in a diversified portfolio of PSU bonds and SDLs having a credit rating of AAA.
- No Lock-in: The fund does not have any lock-in period which allows an investor to buy or sell the units of the fund at any time as per their requirements.
- Transparency: The fund will only invest its assets in the constituents of the benchmark index which are eligible as per the index methodology.
- Lower Tax: The fund will offer tax-efficient returns on long-term investments as compared to traditional investment avenues. The gains from this fund on holdings longer than 3 years will be taxed at 20% after the benefit of indexation.
- Low cost: It is a passively managed fund, so the expenses or costs associated with the fund will be relatively low.
Investment Strategy of Edelweiss Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL Index Fund 2026
- The fund will have a fixed maturity period along with a diversified portfolio of PSU bonds and SDLs.
- The fund will aim to track the Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL April 2026 50:50 Index.
- It will be investing in a mix of PSU bonds and SDLs which are AAA rated and have their maturity on or before the maturity date of the fund.
- The fund will hold its underlying bonds till their maturity with an aim to offer predictable and stable returns.
NIFTY PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 - Index Constituents
|Issuer||Credit Rating||Maturity Date||Weightage|
|INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED||AAA||29-Mar-26||4.55%|
|NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED||AAA||25-Mar-26||4.55%|
|NLC INDIA LIMITED||AAA||12-Feb-26||4.55%|
|INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED||AAA||23-Jan-26||4.55%|
|MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED||AAA||29-Dec-25||4.55%|
|POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED||AAA||23-Dec-25||4.55%|
|POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED||AAA||15-Dec-25||4.55%|
|EXPORT IMPORT BANK OF INDIA||AAA||07-Dec-25||4.55%|
|ANDHRA PRADESH GOVERNMENT||SOV||22-Apr-26||5.00%|
|UTTAR PRADESH GOVERNMENT||SOV||20-Apr-26||5.00%|
|WEST BENGAL GOVERNMENT||SOV||23-Mar-26||5.00%|
|MADHYA PRADESH GOVERNMENT||SOV||24-Feb-26||5.00%|
|TAMIL NADU GOVERNMENT||SOV||20-Nov-25||5.00%|
Who Should Invest?
This scheme is suitable for investors who are -
- Interested in income over long-term.
- Interested in investments in quality PSU and State Government Bonds of India.
- Interested in investments in targeted maturity index fund.
- Interested in passive investments.
Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instruments||Minimum % of total assets (Indicative)||Maximum % of total assets (Indicative)||Risk Profile|
|PSUs Bonds and State Development Loans (SDLs) forming part of the PSU & SDL portion in the Nifty PSU Bond Plus Apr 2026 50:50 Index||95%||100%||Low to Moderate|
|Money Market Instruments including cash & cash eq.||0%||5%||Low|
About the Scheme
|Name of the fund||Edelweiss Nifty PSU Bond PLUS SDL Index Fund 2026|
|Fund launched by||Edelweiss Mutual Fund|
|Asset Management Company||Edelweiss Asset Management Limited|
|Type of scheme||An open-ended targeted maturity Index Fund which will be investing in the constituents of the Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index.|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by tracking the Nifty PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index by investing in AAA-rated SDLs and PSU Bonds which will be maturing on or before April 2026, less tracking errors and expense ratio.|
|Benchmark||NIFTY PSU Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 Index|
|Entry Load||Not Applicable|
0.15% of applicable NAV - If units are redeemed or switched out within 30 days.
Nil - If units are redeemed or switched out after 30 days.
|Minimum Application Amount||₹ 5,000 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Amount||₹ 500 & in multiples of ₹ 1 thereafter|
|STP, & SWP||Available|
|Fund Managers||Mr. Dhawal Dalal and Mr. Gautam Kaul|
|Type||Minimum Installments||Minimum Amount|
|Daily SIP||20||₹300 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Weekly SIP||12||₹500 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Fortnightly SIP||12||₹500 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Monthly SIP||12||₹500 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|
|Quarterly SIP||6||₹1,000 & in multiples of ₹1 thereafter|