About Axis Bluechip Fund
Axis Bluechip Fund is an open-ended equity scheme primarily investing in the stocks of large-cap companies.
The Benchmark of the scheme is NIFTY 50 TRI.
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs.5,000 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Investment||Rs.100 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Type||Minimum Amount||Minimum Installments|
|Monthly||Rs.1,000 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter||6|
|Yearly||Rs.12,000 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter||3|
Entry Load: Nil
If units are redeemed or switched out within 1 year, then:
- Nil- Up to 10% of the units
- 1%- On units in excess of 10%
If units are redeemed or switched out after 1 year - Nil
Axis Bluechip Fund is suitable for investors with moderate to high-risk appetite looking to invest for a period of 5 years & above.
As the fund predominantly invests in equity securities, Axis Bluechip Fund has the taxability of an equity mutual fund scheme. Following taxation is applicable:
- If the units are sold after 1 year, then the gains on investments are treated as Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG). LTCG of up to Rs 1 lacs in a financial year is tax-free and above that, it is taxed at the rate of 10% without the benefit of indexation.
- If the units are sold within 1 year, then the gains are treated as Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) and are taxed at the rate of 15%.
Axis Bluechip Fund’s Asset Allocation
Under normal conditions, the pattern of asset allocation is as follows:
|Assets||Minimum indicative allocation (% of total assets)||Maximum indicative allocation (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Equity & Equity related securities of Large-cap companies||80||100||High|
|Equity & Equity related securities of other companies||0||20||High|
|Debt & money market instruments||0||20||Low to Moderate|
|REITs & InVITs||0||10||Moderate to High|
Who should invest?
Large-cap funds are those equity mutual funds that invest in the equity & equity-related securities of the Top 100 companies in terms of market capitalization. These companies have strong balance sheets, large market shares & organized management which makes them leaders in their sectors.
Investments in Axis Bluechip Fund can be made by investors who want to invest in established entities with a track record of excellent performance for a long period of time. The large size of the underlying holdings makes investments in these funds relatively stable as compared to investments in other equity fund categories.
Investors looking to invest in equity funds with relatively low volatility could consider investments in this fund. The fund can be a good investment for an investor’s core equity portfolio.
The following people are eligible for investing in this scheme:
- Indian Resident Adults (single holder or on a joint basis)
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Partnership entities
- Limited Liability Partnership units
- Minor through parent or a legal guardian
- Sole Proprietor
- Corporates, PSUs & others.
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Religious & Charitable Trusts
- Defense & paramilitary units
- Foreign Portfolio Investors
- Pension/Provident/Gratuity Funds
- Trustee, AMCs or Sponsors
- Other schemes of Axis or other mutual funds
- Alternative Investment Funds
How to invest in Axis Bluechip Fund?
You can invest in Axis Bluechip Fund through any AMFI distributor, AMC, banks or third party platforms. If you need any help with your investments, you can reach out to our ZFunds Experts on Whatsapp - 7217746224.
Also Read: Best Large Cap Mutual Funds to Invest