About Axis Focused 25 Fund
Axis Focused 25 Fund is an open-ended equity scheme investing in a maximum of 25 stocks across market capitalizations i.e large-cap, midcap & smallcap.
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation over the long term to investors by making investments in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity-related securities of up to 25 companies.
The Primary Benchmark of the scheme is NIFTY 50 TRI.
The Additional Benchmark is S&P BSE 200 TRI.
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs.5,000 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Investment||Rs.100 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Type||Minimum Amount||Minimum Installments|
|Monthly||Rs.500 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter||6|
|Annual||Rs.12,000 & in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter||3|
Entry Load: Nil
If units are redeemed or switched out within 1 year then
- For first 10% units sold - Nil
- Units in excess of 10%- 1%
If units are redeemed or switched out after 1 year- Nil
Axis Focused 25 Fund is suitable for investors with a moderately high-risk appetite & looking to invest for a period of 5 years & above.
As the fund predominantly invests in equity securities, Axis Focused 25 Fund has the taxability of an equity mutual fund scheme. Following taxation is applicable:
- If the units are sold after 1 year, then the gains on investments are treated as Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG). LTCG of up to Rs 1 lacs in a financial year is tax-free and above that, it is taxed at the rate of 10% without the benefit of indexation.
- If the units are sold within 1 year, then the gains are treated as Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) and are taxed at the rate of 15%.
Axis Focused 25 Fund’s Asset Allocation
Under normal conditions, the pattern of asset allocation is as follows:
|Assets||Minimum indicative allocation (% of total assets)||Maximum indicative allocation (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Equity & Equity related securities||65||100||High|
|Debt & money market instruments||0||35||Low to Moderate|
|REITs & InvITs||0||10||Moderate to High|
Who should invest?
Focused funds are those equity mutual funds that invest in a concentrated portfolio of equity & equity-related securities of companies with limited sectors rather than a diversified portfolio. These funds offer the benefits of diversification across market capitalizations through its multi-cap investments.
Investments in Axis Focused 25 Fund can be made by investors who want to invest in an equity portfolio with a focused approach. The focused equity portfolio helps generate higher returns over long periods through investments in bullish sectors.
Investors looking to invest in equity funds with a focused portfolio could consider investments in this fund. However, investments in these funds could carry higher risks than multi-cap funds because of their focused portfolio. A small allocation in this fund can be a good investment for an investor’s core equity portfolio.
The following people are eligible for investing in this scheme:
- Indian Resident Adults (single holder or on a joint basis)
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Partnership entities
- Limited Liability Partnership units
- Minor through parent or a legal guardian
- Sole Proprietor
- Corporates, PSUs & others.
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Religious & Charitable Trusts
- Defense & paramilitary units
- Foreign Portfolio Investors
- Pension/Provident/Gratuity Funds
- Trustee, AMCs or Sponsors
- Other schemes of Axis or other mutual funds
- Alternative Investment Funds
How to invest?
You can invest in Axis Focused 25 Fund through any AMFI distributor, AMC, banks, or third party platforms. If you need any help with your investments, you can reach out to our ZFunds Experts on Whatsapp - 7217746224.
More Axis Mutual Funds:
Axis Bluechip Fund Regular Plan
Axis Long Term Equity Fund Growth
Axis Multicap Fund Regular Plan Growth
Axis Focused 25 Fund Growth
Axis Small Cap Fund Growth
Axis Liquid Fund Growth
Axis ESG Equity Fund Growth
Axis Midcap Fund Growth