Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund of Funds NFO review has been done in this video. In this video we answer your question: Should I invest in Axis NFO?
The Axis NFO review covers the following topics:
• The fund invests in a foreign fund – Schroders International Selection Fund (SISF) Global Equity Alpha.
• Schroders Global Equity Alpha Fund invests its assets in equities across diversified sectors and geographical locations.
• The Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund will have a currency impact as most of the assets will be invested in overseas securities.
• Currently the fund is invested 65% in North America and 20% in Europe.
• The gains from the fund are taxed as non-equity.
• The minimum investment in the Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund is Rs. 5000 for lumpsum and Rs. 1000 for SIP.
• There is an exit load applicable on redemptions in the Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund.