UTI Mutual Fund is the oldest mutual fund house and the eighth-largest fund house in India in terms of assets under management. As of 30th June 2021, AUM was ₹1.93 lakh crores and the total schemes managed by the AMC were 53. Mr. Imtaiyazur Rahman is the CEO of UTI Mutual Fund with over 30 years of experience in business leadership. In this video, we have discussed UTI Mutual Fund and the top funds of UTI Mutual Funds.
We have discussed the top 3 UTI funds to invest in for 2021 –
1. UTI Equity Fund - UTI Flexicap Fund
2. UTI Midcap Fund
3. UTI Nifty Index Fund
We have highlighted the major aspects of these funds as under:
1. Returns: Since inception, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years
2. Sector allocation of the funds
3. Portfolio Allocation of the funds
4. Concentration and valuations of the funds
5. Comparison of AUM, expense ratio, and Exit loads
6. Taxation on gains from the investments in the funds
We have also answered some questions such as:
1. Who is the chief executive officer of UTI Mutual Fund?
2. Which are the best UTI Mutual Funds to invest in?
3. What are flexicap funds, midcap funds, and index funds?
4. Features of the top UTI Mutual Funds
5. Risk-return objective of top UTI Mutual Funds
6. Which fund is best suitable for an investor?