Axis Bluechip Fund Hindi, 2020 – One of the best performing large cap mutual funds is the Axis Bluechip Fund. This is an active fund, which aims to invest a majority portion of its total corpus in shares of companies with a large market capitalization., i.e. in the top 100 in terms of market capitalization.
Some of the facts of the Axis Bluechip Fund are as follows:
1. Total Assets Under Management (AUM) on 31st March 2020 – Rs. 17,827 crores
2. Expense Ratio – 1.70%
3. NAV of Axis Bluechip Fund on 30th September 2020 – Rs. 30.71
4. Returns on Axis Bluechip Fund a. 6 Months – 24.16% b. 1 Year - 0.68% c. 3 Years – 9.47% d. 10 Years – 9.84%
5. Minimum investment (Lumpsum) – Rs. 5,000
6. Minimum investment (SIP) – Rs. 1,000
7. Maximum investment – No Limit
8. Exit Load – 1% on first 10% units if sold within 1 year
9. Exit Load – Nil if sold after 1 year The gains from the Axis Bluechip Fund is taxed like equity.
If units are sold within 1 year the gains are taxed at 15%. In case of sale after 1 year, gains are taxed at 10%. For more details about taxes on mutual funds, you may watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDlswFBbJE&t=223s This fund is suitable for an investor with a moderate risk profile and looking to invest in shares of large cap companies.