DSP midcap fund is one of the top performing funds from DSP Mutual Funds. In this video we are in discussion with Mr. Amit Grover, as he answers some of our queries regarding the investment strategies of DSP midcap fund.
We also highlight the facts of DSP Mid Cap Fund as under:
• Assets under management as on 30th September 2020 was Rs. 8,274 Crores
• Expense ratio for the DSP mid cap fund was at 1.91%
• NAV of the fund as on 30th September was at Rs. 61.56
• The fund returns for the last 1-year period has been at 13.80%
• The fund returns for the last 10-year period has been at 12.40%
• Minimum investment required in the fund is Rs. 500 in both SIP and lumpsum
• Exit Load – 1% in case of redemptions within 1 year from purchase
• Taxation – As per equities and equity mutual funds
DSP Mid Cap Fund is suitable for investors with a high-risk profile seeking capital appreciation in the long run.