ICICI Balanced Advantage Fund 2020 In this video we have done a review of the ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund is a hybrid dynamic asset allocation fund. The fund invests at least 65% of its funds in equities or equity related investments. The maximum limit on equity investments is 100%, with a maximum unhedged exposure in equities at 80%. ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund decides its allocation in equities based on the Price to Book Value Ratio (P/BV). If the P/BV is high the exposure in equities is reduced and vice-versa. The equity portion is invested in large and mid cap shares and also in equity derivatives for hedging purposes.
Following are the facts and figures of the ICICI Balanced Advantage Fund:
1. The Assets Under Management (AUM) of the fund as on 31st March 2020 was Rs. 22,489 Crores.
2. The expense ratio was at 1.75%
3. NAV as on 31st March – Rs. 30.57
4. Minimum Investment permitted – Rs. 500
5. SIP/STP/SWP are allowed
6. Exit Load – 1% for units more than 10% in the first year. Nil after 1 year of purchase. The fund is taxed as an equity mutual fund.
To know more about taxes on mutual funds, please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDlswFBbJE&t=92s