Mirae Asset large cap fund is one of the top large cap equity funds. In this vide we have reviewed the investment strategy and features of the fund. This is an active fund, which aims to invest a majority portion of its total corpus in shares of companies with large market capitalization., i.e. in companies that fall in the top 100 rank in terms of market capitalization.
Some of the facts of the Mirae Asset Largecap Fund are as follows:
1. Total Assets Under Management (AUM) on 30th September 2020 – Rs. 18,450 crores
2. Expense Ratio – 1.65%
3. NAV of Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund on 30th September 2020 – Rs.51.44
4. Returns on Mirae Asset Largecap Fund a. 6 Months – 29.24% b. 1 Year – 3.91% c. 3 Years – 9.95% d. 10 Years – 11.74%
5. Minimum investment (Lumpsum) – Rs. 5,000
6. Minimum investment (SIP) – Rs. 1000
7. Maximum investment – No Limit
8. Exit Load – 1% if sold within 1 year
9. Exit Load – Nil if sold after 1 year
The gains from the Mirae Asset Largecap Fund is taxed like equity. If units are sold within 1 year the gains are taxed at 15%. In case of sale after 1 year, gains are taxed at 10%. For more details about taxes on mutual funds, you may watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDlswFBbJE&t=223s This fund is suitable for high-risk investors and looking to invest in shares of large cap companies.