In this video, we discuss the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) also known as Mudra Loan yojana. This scheme was launched in 2015 with the aim to provide business loans up to 10 lakhs without any collateral or guarantee.
• What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana? It is a scheme to provide loans to small and micro businesses including startups. The loan amount can be upto Rs. 10 Lakhs and does not need any collateral or guarantee.
• Who can apply for a loan under PMMY? Any individual or business entity such as proprietorship, partnership or company. Farmers can’t apply for this loan.
• What are the PMMY sub schemes?
1. Shishu Yojana – Loans upto Rs. 50,000
2. Kishore Yojana – Loans between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5,00,000
3. Tarun Yojana – Loans between Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 10,00,000
• What is the processing fee on PMMY loans? There is no fee on loans given under Shishu and Kishore Yojana. The loans under Tarun Yojana attract a 0.5% processing fees.
• What is the tenure? – 3 to 5 years
• What documents need to be submitted? – ID proof, address proof, bank statement and a business plan