L&T Mutual Fund is the twelfth-largest fund house in India in terms of assets under management. As of 30th June 2021, AUM was ₹76,700 crores and the total schemes managed by the AMC were 36. Mr. Kailash Kulkarni is the CEO of L&T Mutual Fund with over 25 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services. In this video, we have discussed L&T Mutual Fund and the top funds of L&T Mutual Funds.
We have discussed the top 3 L&T funds to invest in for 2021 –
1. L&T India Value Fund
2. L&T Midcap Fund
3. L&T Emerging Business Fund
We have highlighted the major aspects of these funds as under:
1. Returns: Since inception, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years
2. Sector allocation of the funds
3. Concentration and valuations of the funds
4. Comparison of AUM, expense ratio, and Exit loads
5. Taxation on gains from the investments in the funds
We have also answered some questions such as:
1. Who is the chief executive officer of L&T Mutual Fund?
2. Which are the best L&T Mutual Funds to invest in?
3. What are value funds, midcap funds, and smallcap funds?
4. Features of the top L&T Mutual Funds
5. Risk-return objective of top L&T Mutual Funds
6. Which fund is best suitable for an investor?